BIBLIOPHILE n. bib·lio·phile \ˈbi-blē-ə-ˌfī(-ə) A lover of books especially for qualities of format; also : a book collector.
Original floral watercolor artwork featuring that word which defines us best.
- perfect size for snuggling on the couch or to keep warm at outdoor events
- hemmed edges
- printed on one side
- available in three sizes (50" x 60" and 60" x 80" with Sherpa Fleece option)
- machine wash separately in cold water on delicate cycle
- do not bleach, do not dry clean
- tumble dry low, do not iron or press with heat