BOOKWORM n. ˈbo͝okˌwərm/
1. informal - a person devoted to reading.
2. the larva of a wood - boring beetle that feeds on the paper and glue in books.
Definitely the first definition. All of us nestled in original floral watercolor artwork.
- perfect size for snuggling on the couch or to keep warm at outdoor events
- hemmed edges
- printed on one side
- available in three sizes
- machine wash separately in cold water on delicate cycle
- do not bleach, do not dry clean
- tumble dry low, do not iron or press with heat