I am no bird
and no net ensnares me.
Fierce (not exactly fun though) fearless female in the 19th century. Some vintage feminism for you present day girl bosses. Like you, this never gets old. From the groundbreaking classic by Charlotte Brönte.
- Available in a wide range of sizes.
- May be purchased with or without a frame.
- Printed in premium luster finish using Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper
- Black, alder frames with .75" thick acrylite front protector.
- Hanging hardware is included.
- Made in Los Angeles, California.
- This item ships from the US and takes an average of 5-7 business days to deliver for US orders while international orders may take from 2-4 weeks.