Original artwork featuring the word that means till we meet again (as there is no equivalent for goodbye in Red London) from the last book of the bestselling A Darker Shade of Magic series by V. E. Schwab.
- Available in a wide range of sizes.
- May be purchased with or without a frame.
- Printed in premium luster finish using Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper
- Black, alder frames with .75" thick acrylite front protector.
- Hanging hardware is included.
- Made in Los Angeles, California.
- This item ships from the US and takes an average of 5-7 business days to deliver for US orders while international orders may take from 2-4 weeks.