Life and Love According to Covinsky. To All the Boys I've Loved Before (TATBILB) Quote Throw Blanket
Life doesn't have to be planned.
Just roll with it and let it happen.
Love is scary.
It can go away.
That's part of the risk.
Lara Jean Covey
Original artwork featuring iconic quotes from teen couple Covinsky, from Jenny Han's bestselling To All the Boys I've Loved Before.
- perfect size for snuggling on the couch or to keep warm at outdoor events
- hemmed edges
- printed on one side
- available in three sizes (50" x 60" and 60" x 80" with Sherpa Fleece option)
- machine wash separately in cold water on delicate cycle
- do not bleach, do not dry clean
- tumble dry low, do not iron or press with heat