When people say impossible... Siege and Storm Quote Throw Blanket
When people say impossible,
they usually mean improbable.
Original artwork featuring the infamous quote from the equally infamous Sturmhond from Siege and Storm, the second book in The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo.
- perfect size for snuggling on the couch or to keep warm at outdoor events
- hemmed edges
- printed on one side
- available in three sizes (50" x 60" and 60" x 80" with Sherpa Fleece option)
- machine wash separately in cold water on delicate cycle
- do not bleach, do not dry clean
- tumble dry low, do not iron or press with heat