Isn't that what stories do,
make real things fake
and fake things real?
Dystopian worlds be damned, fake news exists even there. Kestrel and Arin's story though is so gorgeously lush, you'd wish it were real. From The Winner's Curse, the first book in the bestselling trilogy by Marie Rutkoski.
- Made of the softest material with a loose fit for a comfortable feel
- 50% Cotton; 50% Polyester (fibre content may vary for different colors)
- Medium fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²))
- Runs true to size
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
Please choose your size carefully by referring to the size guide provided below. Note that this product is printed to order and that we cannot entertain size exchanges.
This item ships from the US and takes an average of 5-7 business days to deliver for US orders while international orders may take from 2-4 weeks.