What is infinite?
The universe and the greed of men.
Original artwork featuring the iconic quote from Siege and Storm the second book in the bestselling Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo.
- Made of the softest material with a loose fit for a comfortable feel
- 50% Cotton; 50% Polyester (fibre content may vary for different colors)
- Medium fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²))
- Runs true to size
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
Please choose your size carefully by referring to the size guide provided below. Note that this product is printed to order and that we cannot entertain size exchanges.