Life doesn't have to be planned.
Just roll with it and let it happen.
Love is scary.
It can go away.
That's part of the risk.
Lara Jean Covey
Original artwork featuring iconic quotes from teen couple Covinsky, from Jenny Han's bestselling To All the Boys I've Loved Before.
- Available in a wide range of sizes.
- May be purchased with or without a frame.
- Printed in matte or premium luster finish.
- Our matte prints are museum-quality posters made on thick, durable, archival and acid-free matte paper.
- We only use Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper for our premium luster prints which has a finish between gloss and matte. It is fingerprint resistant and perfect for framing.
- Our semi-hardwood frames are made of alder. These are black in color and .75" thick with an acrylite front protector. Hanging hardware is included.
- Made in Los Angeles, California.
- This item ships from the US and takes an average of 5-7 business days to deliver for US orders while international orders may take from 2-4 weeks.