Original artwork featuring an old Suli saying Inej used to hear from her father in Six of Crows by bestselling YA author Leigh Bardugo.
- Made of the softest material with a loose fit for a comfortable feel
- 50% Cotton; 50% Polyester (fibre content may vary for different colors)
- Medium fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²))
- Runs true to size
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
Please choose your size carefully by referring to the size guide provided below. Note that this product is printed to order and that we cannot entertain size exchanges.