She hoped for something less noticeable,
a dress that would blend into the night,
but this gown definitely had a mind of its own.
Original artwork featuring the Scarlett's enchanted dress gifted to her by Caraval, the titular mysterious circus owner from the bestseller by Stephanie Garber.
Photo credit to @chapter_break on Instagram
- Available in a wide range of sizes.
- May be purchased with or without a frame.
- Printed in matte or premium luster finish.
- Our matte prints are museum-quality posters made on thick, durable, archival and acid-free matte paper.
- We only use Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper for our premium luster prints which has a finish between gloss and matte. It is fingerprint resistant and perfect for framing.
- Our semi-hardwood frames are made of alder. These are black in color and .75" thick with an acrylite front protector. Hanging hardware is included.
- Made in Los Angeles, California.
- This item ships from the US and takes an average of 5-7 business days to deliver for US orders while international orders may take from 2-4 weeks.