Life is a book
and there are a thousand pages
I have not yet read.
Original artwork featuring the first part of Will's proposal to Tessa Gray in The Infernal Devices, the prequel trilogy to The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.
- Retail fit
- 100% Soft cotton (Heather colors 52% Cotton, 48% Polyester)
- Light fabric
- Tear away label
- Runs true to size
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
Please choose your size carefully by referring to the size guide provided below. Note that this product is printed to order and that we cannot entertain size exchanges.